Excel related query

Santosh Rangapure
Hi Salil,
I use MS Excel on regular basis for my office work. I want to know that in an excel file if there are number of sheets and if you want to make an index on very first page (say sheet)  of all the sheets how to make it? I mean rather than clicking on every sheet at the bottom its easier to have an index. Please guide me Salil about this. I have tried to find out this in excel's help but not getting any trace.So please help me.

Re: Excel related query

Salil Chaudhary
Administrator
Hi Santosh, answer for your query - Create index on sheet 1 Then right click on the topic select 'hyperlink' Click on the 'Place in this document' Select the desired worksheet That's all. Now you have created a hyperlinked index to diff worksheets. Please let me know if you still have any further queries.
Admin - Netbhet