How to access Remote computer

Salil Chaudhary
Administrator
Admin - Netbhet

Re: IP address

rohini ramteke
Dear Salil and Prathamesh,

I dont know how to start for a New mail on your blog. So replying for same mail.

I need your small help for remote acess of my laptop at home. Let me explain you in detail.
I am a working women in UAE. And my 1 yr baby is at home with housemaid.
So i just want to record/view all the day activity of housemaid with baby.
I already have one laptop with camera at my home.
So, my point is... Is there any software in which I am in office but could able to acess my laptop at home, or can record all day activity of baby.
Hope my question will not take your much time.
Looking for a positive reply.

All the very Best and Keep it up !!

Thanks and Best Regards..

Rohini

Re: IP address

Salil Chaudhary
Administrator
Hi Rohini,

Best method you can use is VNC viewer.
Its a free program for Windows computers
You can download  Real VNC software and read instructions here http://www.realvnc.com/products/free/4.1/winvncviewer.html

Try it out and let me know if it works.
I also have one more simple idea but need some time to try it out.

I am extremely running short of time these days hence can not give detailed tutorial on this topic. But within next 10 -15 days I will prepare one detailed tutorial for you.

(Thanks for highlighting the point that users are unable to create new topic, I have corrected it now. You can now create New topics in this forum.)

Salil Chaudhary

Admin - Netbhet

Re: IP address

rohini ramteke
Dear Salil,

Thanks a lot for your possitive reply.
I will check this and will let you know.
Take your own time to post the tutorial and other methods.

Really, appriciating you for giving importance for such small issues.

Keep it up !!

ROhini

Re: IP address

Prathmesh Shirsat
Dear Rohini,

Accessing your computer/ laptop from home to office and vice versa is not a difficult thing.
for that only the thing needed is the internet and one specific software which will be installed on both the PC i.e. Home PC/ laptop and office PC / laptop. And that software must be easy to handle.

I will suggest you go to the following link and just have look over it and download free version Any place control software and install it on your Home PC and office laptop as well.

http://www.anyplace-control.com/screenshots.shtml

i think this will really help you because i already had tried it, so just go for it.
If you have any difficulty let me know.

Regards,

Prathmesh