How to reduce the width of blogger template having fixed width?

How to reduce the width of blogger template having fixed width?

Deoyani
I have changed my blog's template. I have downloaded it from the site http://btemplates.com/2009/07/03/nature-blog/
& my blog address is http://logicandshocks.blogspot.com/
But I have a problem, the blog template is having fixed width & while watching that blog a horizontal scroll bar appeares on my IE7 & mozilla firefox browser. I want to reduce the width of the blog so that there will be no need of that horizontal scroll bar.
I am not a html /xml expert, so I don't know what changes should be done to my blog's html script to reduce that width. If someone help me suggesting how to change the pixals, then I will be able to set my blog properly.
Thank you.
Deoyani

Re: How to reduce the width of blogger template having fixed width?

Salil Chaudhary
Administrator
I saw your blog template and tried tweaking it.
Changing width of this template is difficult because it is made up of images. It's not only coded area that can be reduced. You must have also noticed that all images are integreted with each other (compund wall, garden,sky,flower etc.) to form a complete template.When I tried to change width all those images gets dislocated thus disturbing the whole scene.
For changing width of this template one has to first edit or crop pictures and again host them somewhere else. This will take huge amount of time.
I think that is why the crceator has also kept it bit wide.
My advice to you is "keep it as it is"
Admin - Netbhet

Thank You for your advice.

Thank you. Now I have changed my blogger template to different theme. You can remove this thread, if you want.

Re: How to reduce the width of blogger template having fixed width?

Salil Chaudhary
Administrator
Your new template is awesome.
Good pick